This scarf reminds me of the look of soft coral seen when scuba diving
in Fiji. It wraps nicely to wear as a cowl. Just increase the cast on sts to
make it longer if desired.
Size: 41" x 5½"
Gauge: 9.5 sts = 4" in Pattern Stitch
Mochi Plus 608 -
Crystal Palace Bamboo 26" or 35" Circular Needle: Size 10
(Note: you knit back and forth on circular needle, not in a circle.)
CO: cast on; K: knit; k2tog: knit 2 together; P: purl; rep:
CO 220 sts using cable cast on.
Work 4 rows garter stitch (K all rows).
2. Work an eyelet row: K1, *k2tog, YO* repeat between * to last st, K1
3. Work 6 rows of garter stitch
4. Decrease row: K1, k2tog - repeat k2tog until at last stitch, K1
5. Work 5 rows of garter stitch
6. Work an eyelet row as above
7. Work 5 rows of garter stitch
8. Increase row: K1, inc by knitting in front and back of each st to last
9. Work 6 rows of garter stitch
10. Work an eyelet row as above.
11. Work 6 rows of garter stitch
12. Bind off LOOSELY (use a size or two larger needle to be sure to have a
loose bind off.)
Dampen, roll in towel and arrange with fingers to dry.
Designed & Knit by
Crystal Palace Yarns 160 23rd St, Richmond, CA
phone: 510-237-9988, fax: 510-237-9809